I’ve been pinning soooooo many bathrooms with a combined walk-in shower and tub area that have fixed glass ‘splash-guards,’ I decided to present one to an amazing client! I try not to go overly trendy in my designs, but this bathroom is a sure show-stopper.
Frameless glass offers a sleek look with high style and really helps seal the deal to create a contemporary bathroom.
This bathroom will have it all:
– Matte Black Shower / Faucet Package (including shower column handheld)
– Teak Wall-Mounted Top (with towel bars to hide exposed plumbing)
– Trough-Style Vessel Bowl Sink
– Single-mount Faucet
– Medicine Cabinet
– Mini-Pendants hanging from the ceiling (giving enough clearance to open the medicine cabinet)
– Freestanding Tub – perfect for soaking those stressful away
– Cement Floor Tiles
– Glass Wall Tiles
– Dark Accent Wall Tiles
To see my other Bathroom Pins, CLICK HERE
Designer Tip – To save a little money on your shower package, pick a shower column with an attached hand-held shower because you only need one water supply!
Shop the look with the Links Below:
Tub Filler and Handheld $2,224
Single Handle Faucet $455 (with drain assembly)
Shower Head $525
3″ x 12″ Glass Tiles (These aren’t the exact ones, but super similar and cheaper!)
12″ x 24″ Tiles (12” x 24” Tiles are no longer available, so I’ve linked the 18”x 18” tile)
Freestanding Tub $2700 (this gorgeous baby is available in other sizes too)
Mini Pendants $320