First and foremost, I will never share your email address with a third party.
What do you do with my personal information?
When you complete a purchase for E-Design Services or product from the shop, as part of the buying and selling process, your personal information is collected to complete the purchase. Information obtained such as your name, address and email address will never be shared with a third party. When you browse the shop, your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address will be collected to provide information which allows us to learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission, if you subscribe to receive email updates, your personal information (Name and Email Address) will be kept for email marketing purposes. You can opt out from future correspondences by clicking the unsubscribe link found on the bottom of every email.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, we may include third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. If you have any questions, please reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Per the FTC blog disclosure policy, I would like to let you know that I may earn a commission through affiliate marketing. At no additional cost to you, if you make a purchase of a linked item on this site, I may receive a commission.
- My Shop the Look and most blog posts will contain affiliate links. I want to make this clear to you guys, that I promise not to share products just to make commissions. I will not compromise my design ethics in order to receive commissions and assure you the suggested products are true recommendations. To provide you with great content and design suggestions, I may receive compensation from vendors I already love and support.
- Not all of the products I recommend will be affiliated.
- In addition to this disclosure statement, I also post at the top of the article when affiliate links are used.
- If I am reviewing / comparing products, I certify that I will always give my personal opinion of the product or service, and will not be influenced by the affiliate.
This site, like many others you already use, uses small files called cookies to improve your user experience.
-Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
-Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
-Keep track of advertisements.
-Compile data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer imporved site experiences. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
To turn off cookies in your Google Chrome Browser follow these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change to your preferred setting.